- Main Navigation
You can send a message to us, but there are notes to take before sending a message to us:
- For article concerns, criticism, and suggestions; we ask you to drop a line in our comments system. If it’s of immediate concern, use the contact form below and please include the name of the author if necessary.
- Staff membership is still open for interested applicants. Please email us and signify your intention of joining the staff together with some small details about you. Please also include alternative contact options such as a Twitter account. Attaching of a CV is preferable. Basic and sole requirements are:
- Comprehension of the Filipino language
- Ability to write in English, and
- Enthusiasm about Japanese Pop Culture. Ability to criticise media well is also an advantage.
- For Guest Contributions, being a Filipino is not required. We will require you to include a private link to your work though to ensure the uniqueness of your work. We shall notify you when your article is approved for publishing.
- If you would like to contact a specific staff member, please refer to the About page.
- Just to let you know – we do have a simple portfolio (or Press Kit, if you may) and if you want, we can give you a copy.
All messages are to be sent at team.deremoe[at]gmail.com or jay[at]deremoe.com