You can send a message to us, but there are notes to take before sending a message to us:
- For article concerns, criticism, and suggestions; we ask you to drop a line in our comments system. If it’s of immediate concern, send us an email (details below) and please include the name of the author if necessary.
- Staff membership is still open for interested applicants. Please email us and signify your intention of joining the staff together with some small details about you and a sample article of any topic related to Anime, Manga, Cosplay or Local Pop Literature. Please also include alternative contact options such as a Twitter account. Basic and sole requirements are:
- Comprehension of the Filipino language
- Ability to write in English, and
- Enthusiasm about Japanese Pop Culture. Ability to criticise media well is also an advantage.
- For Guest Contributions, being a Filipino is not required. We will require you to include a private link to your work though to ensure the its uniqueness. We shall notify you when your article is approved for publishing.
- If you would like to contact a specific staff member, please refer to the About page.
- Just to let you know – we do have a simple portfolio (or Press Kit, if you may) and if you want, we can give you a copy.
All messages are to be sent at team.deremoe[at]gmail.com or jay[at]deremoe.com